Translate

7 March 2013

And the Liebster Blog award goes to......

Firstly Let me thank Rio De La Sciocco for honouring me with the award.

Okay The the rules of this game are as follows.
[Clearly I have copy pasted it]........

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. ( Honesty is the best Policy)
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you 
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

11  things about me:


  1. I hate when people misspell my name as Kamatchi instead of Kamakshi
  2. I love beaches and mountains but scared to walk on grass
  3. I cannot stand male ego
  4. I am fidgeting my mobile always
  5. I believe in Buddhist philosophy and am trying to level best to apply them in my life
  6. I am a vegetarian but I can eat invisible form of egg as in cakes etc
  7. I love snakes
  8. I eat a lot of gobi manchurian. There was a time when my friend told me that I would marry someone name gobi hehe;)
  9. I love swimming but I wish I was brave enough to jump into an ocean.
  10. I love my mother and I can do anything to make her happy or give away anything not to lose her.
  11. I read books or listen to music when I am very sad. and I think a lot about my life.
Time to answer 11 questions from Rio De La Sciocco

1. Favourite Dish

Ans: Gobi Manchurian

2. Best Friend

Ans: My mother

3. Best enemy

Ans: Kathambari [ Dude sorry if you are reading this......]

4. Best Blog


5. Worst Blog

Ans: Mine?!

6. Best Politician

Ans: Narendra Modi

7. Worst Politician

Ans: Almost everyone except Modi

8. Best Hotel


9. Worst Hotel


10. Best Book

Ans: Two states by Chetan Bhagat

11. Worst Book

Ans: I have not read so many books to call one as worst

My 11 nominees are:






6. Kalyan




10. Kaushik


My 11 questions for the nominated bloggers:

1. What is love according to you?

2. What is the one thing you want to change in you life?

3. How often do you use swear words?

4. What do you think about my blog? How can I improve? Link

5. Who is the one person that you wish to apologise and why?

6. What do you think about maggi noodles?

7. What does travelling mean to you? [ as in new places]

8. What you think about women?

9. Which country do you want to settle down?

10. Which according to you is the toughest language to learn?

11. Name 3 of of your favourite restaurants in Chennai.




11 comments:

  1. Dear Kamakshi (double checked the spelling).

    Thanks for the award. As a principle, I don't do tags on my blog but I do accept the award and will display them in my alternate Gratitude Blog.

    Congrats on your award and thanks for thinking of me. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    P. S. Where is the picture for the award?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susaaaaaaaaaaannnnn,

      Thanks so much for stopping by!
      Do stop by regularly..

      Cheers
      Kamakshi

      Delete
  2. My answers (Venkat Ramakrishnan)

    1. What is love according to you?

    A very natural feeling to human beings.

    2. What is the one thing you want to change in you life?

    Laziness.

    3. How often do you use swear words?

    While I drive.

    4. What do you think about my blog? How can I improve?

    Looks perfect....

    5. Who is the one person that you wish to apologise and why?

    Big queue...Many reasons.

    6. What do you think about maggi noodles?

    Awesome.

    7. What does travelling mean to you? [ as in new places]

    Breathe the fresh air, adventure activities like para-gliding,
    snorkelling, scube-diving, hiking.

    8. What you think about women?

    As an integral part of the society. I don't think about or
    label them separately.

    9. Which country do you want to settle down?

    India (at least for the time being).

    10. Which according to you is the toughest language to learn?

    Arabic.

    11. Name 3 of of your favourite restaurants in Chennai.

    Don't know Chennai enough to answer. May be somebody can take me ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venkat sir.....

      Thank for stopping by.
      You are supposed to make a blog post with 11 set of questions, your answers to my questions and you have to tag 11 of your fellow bloggers!

      Ingaye answer lam solliteengale!

      Kamakshi

      Delete
    2. Will chat with you sometime to get this done. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. Hey Kamakshi,

    Congrats to you for winning Liebster Award :)

    Ya as susan asked where is the pic for the award ?

    happy Blogging!

    Regards
    Sathya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sathya

      Are you allowed to blog anything other than the ads you usually write about??
      I just didn't know. Sorry couln't tag you!

      Delete
    2. Hi Kamakshi

      Yes I do have General posts other than product offers,reviews etc.

      Thanks
      Sathya

      Delete
    3. Hi Kamakshi,

      Yes..I do have some posts other than Reviews,offers etc

      Thanks
      Sathya

      Delete
  4. Congrats for receiving the award.. :)
    Thank you for presenting the award.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaushik..

      I am looking forward for your post!

      Kamakshi

      Delete

Thankyou so very much for stopping by my blog.
Please feel free to share your comments/opinions/suggestions. I would be more than happy to hear from you....